08 December 2009

Old Fashioned Hot Dogs

This happens to be my first review and I wanted to do it on a place that I've been going to for years. Old Fashioned Hot Dogs has by far the best chili dog in Cleveland and at $1.50 a piece ( for chili and onions) it's one of the cheapest treats out there. Located at 4008 Lorain Ave in a cozy little place with about 10 seats at the counter you're right down the street from the bars on W.25th and Detroit Rd. Old Fashioned Hot Dogs doesn't just sling out hot dogs but has a pretty decent menu for the amount of space they have in the kitchen. They'll make you eggs and bacon and I don't think you'll drop more than $5. Their chili is homemade everyday from a Greek family recipe that is as good today as it was when I first started going there as a child. I totally recommend this place to anyone that's looking for a great bite to eat after a few beers or that enjoys meat in tube form. Catch you guys later!





View Larger Map

0 comments: